Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Humble Request For MacBook Charity


Hello dear readers!

I have a humble and charitable request. I am looking to upgrade from my trusty yet somewhat limited Samsung N110 netbook to a 11-inch Macbook Pro ($1199)

Being an aspiring brahmacari, of course, I ask for your help. The reasons for this upgrade are twofold: the college outreach (cooking classes, Gita courses) at New York University and Columbia University that I am a part of would be facilitated by this upgrade, especially in the matter of being able to show videos and do other multimedia presentations, which are difficult with my little netbook.

Secondly, I would also like to upgrade to a Macbook Pro so that the files for my writing and teaching seva would have a more stable and usable device for storage and usage.

There is also the whole aesthetic factor-to be honest! But that's secondary.

So I humble beg for any help donation-wise, and also if you are looking to unload a used Macbook (no more than 2 years old), I will also gladly take it off your hands as well.

Any donation will be eagerly remunerated by yours truly in terms of any kind of service you may request, to the best of my ability and facility.

Thank you very much! Any inquiries can be directed to me, Chris Fici, at nvclub108@gmail.com

No comments: